- League will play each Thursday Night beginning May 13th. The league will play for 13 weeks, 12 of those weeks being competitive weeks. Week 13 will be a fun closing 9-hole scramble, with a BBQ and awards to follow. The final three competitive weeks of league will be worth double points. Awards for the league will be given out concluding the closing scramble and BBQ on August 15th. There will be no league on July 4th.
- 5:30pm Shotgun, Every Thursday May 13th – August 15th (No League July 4th)
Members Entry Fee: $125.00
- The Cost of $125.00 for members includes weekly league play, prizes, GHIN card, and season ending dinner.
Non-Members Entry Fee: $400.00
- The cost of $400.00 includes the weekly league play, prizes, greens fees, appetizer
following golf each week, GHIN card, and season ending dinner.
Please note: All league dues are expected in full by May 13th.
2-Person Net Best Ball and Net Aggregate of Partners – 9-hole matches.
- Each 9-hole match will be worth a possible 18 points, with 2 points awarded per hole: 1 point for net best ball match play and 1 point for net aggregate of partners. If opponents tie, then the hole is halved, and .5 points are awarded to each team for each match. 1 point total if both net aggregate and best ball are tied for the hole.
- The final 3 weeks of league will be worth double points with a maximum of 36 possible points. On the final week 1st and 2nd place teams are paired up, then the 3rd and 4th place teams, then the 5th and 6th, and so on. After the final matches, points are added up and winners are announced.
- Players may sign up as a team or individually. If signing up individually, The Links Staff will pair up partners. The maximum number of players is 48.
- Each week will switch between the front nine and the back nine. Play will be from the white tee markers.
- There are 3 divisions which are built based on your team’s accumulative handicap at the start of the season.
- There will be a sub list, which MUST be utilized if missing a week. Players are responsible for finding a sub ahead of time and must contact The Links Staff prior to the week they will be missing. If unable to find a sub, the player missing may play ahead once. Play ahead rounds must be played 6 days ahead of the Monday being missed. IMPORTANT: If a player has already used their play ahead and cannot find a substitute, they will receive a score of pars plus double you’re playing handicap. For instance, if your 9-hole playing handicap is a 7 and par is 30, you will receive a score of 44 for 9 holes.
USGA and The Links Local Rules will govern all play.
Any league questions, or to sign-up please contact Director of Golf Professional Kellen at